- Process and follow-up on customers’ warranty claims (IT products) from technical department, with suppliers.
- Monitor and manage the warranty cases to ensure timely settlement of customers’ warranty claims.
- Ensure that all warranty / customer returns procedures are implemented accordingly and accurately.
- Ensure proper filling & documentation is done as well as stocks / warranty items are clearly labelled and stored in designated storage area.
- Coordinate customer return defect analysis and corrective action implementation.
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware and networking via e-mail, online, social media and phone.
- Any other responsibilities to be assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience on warranty process is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Hardware or equivalent.
- Salary Offer 2200-2500
- Address 9,Jalan 51/203A, Kawasan Perindustrian Tiong Nam, Seksyen 51,
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5