Senior Accounts Executive
We are QingHeGu Korean Restaurant. We currently looking for Account Executive to handle of full set of accounting for our 3 branched restaurants.
· Prepare Full Set of Accounts, handle all aspects of daily accounting function.
· Prepare Financial Statement, Tax and Audit report, SST, Company Income Tax and etc
· Communicate and liaise with auditor, company secretary, bankers and government authorities and prepare of any account that related to Government Office Law
· Prepare Daily, Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Financial report according to business requirements;
· Resolve any disputed accounts, unapplied receipts, deductions processing and hanging balance efficiently;
· Ensure timely generation of statement of accounts, actual collections performance report, ageing reports and ensure on time distributions for the reports;
· Execute credit policy – ensure prompt input into system to monitor receivables;
· Be prepared to take on ad-hoc tasks as required.
· Candidate must at least Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Accountancy
· At least 5 years(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position;
· Strong accounting, SST and Taxation knowledge;
· Require Skill(s): MYOB Accounting Software, Microsoft Office;
· Able to work under tight deadline and multi-tasking
· Must able speak and write English
· Preferable Senior Executive specializing in Finance – general/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
· Retire Accounts experience are welcome to apply
How to Apply
Serious applicants can:
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Titile/Subject : YOUR NAME – Senior Accounts Executive
Please also include the soonest availability to start work and your expected salary
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview
We thank you for your application.