The best thing that you can do to prepare for an interview is to think through the questions that you would likely to be asked and prepare some answers ahead of time.
Here are the 15 most common interview questions and sample of a strong answer to each so far.
1. What is your weakness
I concentrate on one thing at a time.
2. Reason behind leaving your last job?
Looking for better opportunities and enhancing my skill set
3. What are your strengths?
I am a quick learner and a great team player
4. Why should we hire you?
If you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
5. Do you consider yourself successful?
Yes. Apart from appraisals, I think I have earned a bunch of good colleagues in my life.
6. Why have you been unemployed for such a long time?
I enrolled myself for advanced personality development course along with some freelance work.
7. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
As long as I feel challenged professionally.
8. Describe your management style?
I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinated and seniors, finishing the assigned job before deadlines.
9. Are you a team player?
Yes, the team which I was a part of have successfully completed the projects within the deadlines.
10. What Position do you prefer on team working on a project?
It doesn’t matter till I learn something new in every project.
11. What irritates you about co-worker?
I believe in teamwork, even if I find anything irritating, I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me.
12. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure?
I keep cool while working under pressure.Multi-tasking and patience usually helps in this kind of situations
13. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company.
14. What are your expectations from this job?
Professional advancement & good future